Introduction to Programming in C
To get started, I recommend working through Jens Gustedt's Modern C textbook. It is available online, free of charge, or can bought in any decent bookshop (e.g. on Amazon). The C Reference Card (ANSI) gives a good overview of ANSI-C.
If you prefer watching video tutorials rather than working through a book, I recommend C Programming for Beginners.
For learning any programming language it is most important to write your own code. As a student of HTL Bulme, you may use the provided SSH access to our sandbox server.
C language reference documentation can be found at devdocs.io.
The following interactive presentations provide a good starting point for self-study as well.
- Introduction to Programming
- Programming in C - Introduction
- Fast Track to C Syntax for Programmers
- Working with Text
- Typedef and Structs - Composite Data Types
- Working with Multiple Files
- Dynamic Memory Management
- File I/O
- Commandline Arguments
- Function Pointers
- Unit Testing
- Data Structures and Algorithms in C - Introduction
- Jens Gustedt (2019) Modern C